Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Spring Time

[Image]Hooray!!! Spring is nearly here
My vision I say has gone all monocular
I pretend to only have one eye this time of year
So all I can see is the spring time spectacular

The spectacular is the new season’s fantastic party
Food, drink, music and dancing the night away
I get to dance the night away with my dearest hearty
As usual she will ask me on vacation, and I will say...

Sure ... where shall we go this year?
Somewhere with a nice peaceful hush
Romantic with the sound of the waterfall we hear
Or go on adventure with an adrenalin rush

I don’t mind where we go; it’s a springtime break
It starts the day after the spring time spectacular
Now I’m dreaming of what to take, when BANG! on my desk I awake
My friend says hey, I asked if you knew the meaning of monocular

No comments:

Post a Comment